REWARDS, LOCAL EVENTS + CORPORATE WELLNESS
EARN FITNESS CLASSES WITH EVERY CATERING ORDER OR REFERRAL
PUBLIC RECREATION | SALT HIIT Studio | YogaWorks | Yoga Tree
Refer Theory Foods to your office for catering and receive a free class at SALT, Public Recreation, YogaWorks, and Yoga Tree for each catering order referral - up to a 5 pack of free classes at each studio*.
To receive, email your receipts to email@example.com within 5 days of each order.
• Classes must be redeemed within 30 days of receiving.
• Up to 5 class rewards per person, per studio.
• Additional classes may be gifted.
• Select classes & times available.
* Offers cannot be combined with Studio offers. YogaWorks and Yoga Tree are considered one studio. Referrals are counted for each directly referred catering order made through Theory Foods.
For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY TALKS | San Francisco, CA USA
FREE + OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Join us for interactive talks on health & wellness, led by Theory Foods’ Wellness Advisor Dr. Ariel Thorpe.
Talks are updated regularly, please check back often.
Upcoming dates + topics
These talks are free and open to the public.
Please RSVP via the Eventbrite links for each talk
• Thursday 10/24/2019 - Core Health | Talk held at YogaWorks 1823 Divisadero Street, SF, CA | 7pm-8pm
• Thursday 11/21/2019 - Keeping up your Energy [During the Holidays] | Talk held at YogaWorks 1823 Divisadero Street, SF, CA | 7pm-8pm
• Thursday 12/19/2019 - Meal Planning at Home [During the Holidays] | Talk held at YogaWorks 1823 Divisadero Street, SF, CA | 7pm-8pm
Corporate Wellness TALKS + LUNCH & LEARNS | San Francisco
We offer wellness talks for groups of 5 or more, with the aim to explore a variety of topics in the health and wellness space. These talks are led by Dr. Ariel Thorpe, Wellness Advisor to Theory Foods. Each talk generally runs from 45 minutes to an hour, and questions are encouraged.
We can offer this as a Lunch & Learn at your office, and provide unique healthy catering options to enjoy during the talk that range from build-your-own salad bars to boxed lunches.
Example topics include:
• An exploration of Dietary Theories
• Healthy Habits to Change Your Life
• Nervous System
For more information on scheduling, please email email@example.com